Thursday, August 12, 2010

Every day is filled with hope

I love learning more about people. Last night was so much fun - a legit girls night. Drinking wine, sharing "shady" pasts...definitely needed. As much as I love having so many guy friends, there really isn't anything like hanging out with a bunch of girls and being able to say anything and knowing that you're not getting judged.

I'm about to go babysit the Schumann kids (on my day off.) At least this will pay off my escapade in San Antonio last weekend!

Song lyrics for today? Happy ones!

You are everything that I live for
Everything that I can't believe is happening
You're standing right in front of me
With arms wide open all I know is
Everyday is filled with hope
You are everything that I breathe for
And I can't help but breathe you in and breathe again
Feeling all this life within
Every single beat of my heart

<3 Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment