Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I caved...

Well, I caved. I got a blog. The funny thing is, I had one of these back in Middle School/High School but it was a Xanga and then a Livejournal. That was even before they were referred to as "blogs". Now my brothers can REALLY make fun of me.

I think the purpose of getting a blog was to further put off writing skits for Welcome Weekend. I am failing miserably at doing that. I will write some tonight. I WILL!

In other news, I have been completely terrified to go in and out of my apartment. Our complex is so deserted and it is creepy to go in and out by myself! I can't wait until my roomies come back!!! I did go to Aggie football practice today...maybe I'll find me a nice burly football player to take care of me so I don't have to be scared anymore ;)

So, what I used to do on my blogs back in the day, was write song lyrics that described my mood. Call me emo, but I liked it. I don't really like putting them on facebook so I think this will be a good outlet. These lyrics just kind of popped into my head and they're pretty relevant.

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
For the break that will make it ok
There's always some reason to feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
They may be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

 That's about it. Time to be productive!
-Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Since no one has commented on my blog yet and it slightly depresses me...i thought I'd comment on yours!

    yup

    I'm THAT nice :)

    ReplyDelete