Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food for thought :)

What is lonely except a name that's clothed in emptiness and garbed in shame
What is sorrow except a game we play
What are lies except the truth, that we are broken from our childhood, that we are restless from our youth
Who is it that will be on a mission to bring hope to this empty soul?
Is it God? Is it you? Is it me? Is it a little bit of all three? I don't know, but I can tell you what I've heard
I've heard it takes something bigger, and that's free, and it's scarcely seen when you accept something like that
But when you do this lonely will suddenly mean nothing and nothing means everything
And what is God except everything and in everything just the same
And what is lonely except a word I made up for myself? What is lonely except a word?
What is lonely..except a name.
-Jonah Werner

No comments:

Post a Comment